Terms & Conditions
The following are the conditions of use upon which we, INDECS Consulting Limited, provide access to this website. It is important that you read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in their entirety and you agree to use the website in accordance with them.
We may revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. Any such modifications shall become effective immediately.
- The information contained in this website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Before taking any action on a specific business or legal problem, you should obtain professional advice.
- Due to the nature of the Internet and our need to undertake website maintenance, we cannot guarantee to provide and maintain the website continuously and without interruption and faults.
- You accept and acknowledge that the intellectual property in the website is owned by INDECS Consulting Limited. You will not remove in whole or in part any trade marks, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on any material you download and/or print from the website.
- You recognise that the Internet is accessible to anyone with the appropriate technical capability and as such it is impossible to protect totally against abuse of the website by third parties, including the introduction of a virus onto the website. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that your own information technology is protected against computer viruses.
- You may use this website for viewing or requesting information we may publish from time to time regarding our business and other services available.
- No information we provide through the site shall be binding on INDECS Consulting Limited. You acknowledge that reliance on any information or other material posted on the website is entirely at your own risk. You should check all information directly with us and should not rely on any material contained on the website as a statement, representation of fact or warranty.
- As far as permitted by law, INDECS Consulting Limited, its subsidiaries and associates, shall not be liable for any loss, howsoever arising and whether or not as a result of negligence, whether direct or consequential, arising out of or in connection with this website. All warranties, undertakings, conditions and terms, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, custom, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise (including without limitation as to quality, fitness for purpose, performance or suitability for purpose) in respect of the website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement in relation to the subject matter of these terms and conditions between us and supersede all other agreements and representations made by either party whether oral or written.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.